Installing and configuring Processing
This topic provides information on installing and configuring processing so that you can run it in your Relativity environment.
This page contains the following information:
- Upgrade considerations for Relativity Juniper
- Installation process
- Throttle settings for distributed publish
- License considerations
- Importing the Processing application
- Worker manager server
- Entering the ProcessingWebAPiPath instance setting
- Adding the worker manager server to a resource pool
- Configuring processing agents
- Creating a choice for the processing source location
- Logging for processing
- Security permissions
You must have the following in order to use processing:
- A processing license. See Licensing for more information.
- The worker manager server installed and configured. For more information, see Worker manager server installation.
- The worker manager server attached to the resource pool in which the workspace resides.
- A token-authentication processing Web API path specified for the ProcessingWebApiPath entry in the Instance Settings table